JUST CHECKING IN....


    Well…… this has been quite an eventful year, don’t you think? Doesn’t it make you wonder if this is the way you planned your new year? For me, this is certainly not what I had in my mind even though I am not part of the people that make new year plans and resolutions.

     I had prepared my mind that there would be strike but not this virus. I mean what can we do, MAN PROPOSES, GOD DIPOSES. Now to all those people that predicted a month and two months holiday, I feel you guys should start a prediction business. In this Nigeria, you will make money and lots of it. Just remember that we are going to share.


                                                                       

       I have been wondering, just a passing thought, why is it that when we ask for money, we don’t get double blessings like this?

                                                   
          
                                                                                                         

We asked for a week and we got a month plus. BLESSING OR CURSE? I would love to hear your thoughts guys.

        I find it, should I say funny or strange, when I hear people say, “this virus isn’t in Nigeria, it’s just for show.” Or……. “the government is just trying to use this to spend our money.”

                                                 


                                                                      (I just dey look them)

Firstly, are you working in the ministry of health? Or you best friends with Osagie Ehanire? If not then why go around saying things like that? If you don’t believe, please and please, allow other people to protect themselves. Allow us buy our tissues in peace. Whether or not it’s in Nigeria, let us be prepared. But this is Nigeria, the virus no fit survive.

        Do we realize, that as students we can do more than officials or ministry of health? We have a large network, why don’t we create awareness? We could actually save lives. Post it on your status, your social networks, everywhere. Some people have heard about it but they don’t know precautionary measures. Think about it like this, if you are able to tell your friends, who in turn tells their friends who in turn do the same, I don’t think it would be possible for the virus to get to you. You are saving your life as well as their lives.

         I am not going to lie to you guys, the thing that really hurts me most in all this, is going home. I remember when I was packing my load for school, I was bragging that they wouldn’t see me for six months. I had bid them good riddance, like I was on cloud nine.

                                                            


                                                          (Yes oh, my smile is as cute as this)        

 I was actually really happy because of one thing, NO MORE WASHING PLATES!!!!!! I was on top of the world, yes I quoted Imagine Dragons. Right now, I’m no longer on the clouds, I’m not even in the sky, I am in my bed thinking about my life for the next month.

         I don’t even understand how I’m going spend the next month, apart from reading, I don’t want you guys to think I’m not serious with my life. But let’s face it, ALL WORK AND NO PLAY MAKES MULTI-MEE A DULL BLOGGER. I can’t just sit in my room. There will be restricted movements which means even more plates to wash. I can’t even say I want to go stay with an aunt or something.

            
       

  But this wasn’t in my expectations for the year. I know I can’t be the only that’s disappointed with the way things are going. Tell me about your disappointments, I will be your counsellor…… for one thousand per hour. For the first month. Please don’t enter my DM and be telling me it’s too much. Do you think it’s easy to listen to other people’s problems. Thinking about mine sef is quite stressful If I could be paid for that, I would handle them better, if you know what I mean.

         Don’t you get angry when someone says things like “money can’t solve all problems” or “I don’t even know what to do with this money”? in my head I’m like,

                                                   


” please transfer it to my account”. If the money can’t solve your problems, it can solve mine. There are some people that can’t afford the basic necessities of life and some people are out there saying they don’t know what to do with it. The devil should actually be learning work from people like that.

         Guess what guys, I’m home. I greeted my Dad and he was like “ehn ehn welcome, help me boil water”. He didn’t even allow me drop bag. As for me, I went to sit down jeje on my own.
                                             
 I just dey play game as I dey.

                                                        

I just decide to drop this article before they flood me with work in this house. So it’s time to say goodbye (that Jason Derulo song).



IN CONCLUSION

Please and please, protect yourself. If you see me on the street, stay like five feet away. Let’s be guided. If you have too much money, give the excess to charity, or me because I need money for subscription. 0459757611, GTB. ADELAKUN ABIMBOLA ADEWUNMI. My God will triple your money.


BY THE WAY….

Please don’t forget to like, comment, share. I’m making some changes to my blog so you guys can subscribe and follow me very well. I’ll keep you informed. Bye!



                            

                                            

    


Comments

  1. You are cracking me up girl....lemme put my own account number too
    Kawojue Faruk Omotolani
    0559342634
    GTBANK


    Gracias in advance 😋

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts