STORY TIME
Hey guys, sorry I took so long to post again, it’s data issues. I don’t even understand how I use my data anymore. This month alone, I have spent about 3000# on data and now I have just 6# in my account.
, but God performed a miracle for me, my amazing and awesome dad subscribed for me. Now…. Don’t you wish your dad was awesome like mine? Don’t you?
This is week 2 of our holiday guys, I gave you guys an assignment but it saddens my heart that you guys didn’t do it. I want to know how your holiday is going. Since you don’t want to tell me, I’ll gist you about mine. So get your non-existent popcorn and smoothies and follow my story.
I’m not going to sugarcoat it and say I have been a stellar student since the holiday began by reading my books. I have seen like nine or ten movies.
[ Some of you guys expressions ]
I saw justice league, I know this movie is old but I just had time to see it so don’t judge me, I saw the hustle, free dance, home alone 2, I have seen it before but I had to see it again, ready player one. And the most important one is this Korean series that I have fallen in love with, yes, I am one of those girls that love Korean movies but I’m better than you people that like zee world, as I was typing, the series is melting me softly.
So sit tight and let me take you on the journey of melting me softly. Should I gist you about it or let you see it and then thank me later?
Nah, I’m going to give you spoiler alerts so you can hunger for it. So it’s about one tall, lean, handsome guy like this. His name is………. MA DONG CHAN. It’s only God that understands why Korean male actors are always so lean. He’s a director in a broadcasting company. One day, one mad scientist came to him and told him about an experiment that will make people stronger and faster and could possibly cure terminal illnesses. In that experiment they would put people in freezers for twenty four hours and then they would be enhanced.
The, really handsome, director agreed and that proved to me that it wasn’t just the scientist that was mad. But he needed a female participant. He found one and her name……. KO MI RAN. He managed to convince her to do it, but she actually did it because of her brother who was suffering from down syndrome. Now let’s get down to the good part, the day of the experiment came. After twenty four hours the time they were supposed to be brought out of the freezer came but the scientist was nowhere to be found and why was that? The scientist's car had been blown up with him in it, by his old nemesis. So what happened to MA DONG CHAN and KO MI RAN ??????
Well that’s all the gist I’m going to give you. If you want to know what happened, just download it or you could tell me in the comment section if you want me to continue because I’m a really good story teller.
As I am typing this, I’m just imagining the face of my seniors that have been calling and texting to ask if I have been reading my books.
their
faces right nowWell…… I have been reading. I think just yesterday I finished reading two books……………………. on Wattpad. I think the books had about forty chapters each. It’s only God that can judge the devil in my life. I am not able to fathom how I’m able to read a book that has nothing to do with my education for a long time and very faithfully. May God have mercy.
This is where I draw the curtains, God be with you till we meet again.
IN CONCLUSION
Don’t bother yourself with the bad news that’s going around, smile and pray. It will eventually get better. Stop listening to the number of confirmed cases as if you are listening to election results, you’ll go into depression. Stay safe.
BY THE WAY…………
Don’t forget to subscribe, follow, share, comment.









I've not touched one book....oh, Corona, you're planning to ruin my GP😭
ReplyDeleteI'll survive Sha.
Better know what you are doing after corona exam 2020
DeleteAunty☹️ I've seen the movie☺️
ReplyDeleteFor reals???
DeleteYou loved it right???🥺🥺
Wow ...deep thoughts.
ReplyDeleteQuite funny tho..
Good Read... Weldone
Thanks 😘
DeleteI wasn't really expecting this though...turns out you know how to live above people's expectations as you've always done .
ReplyDeleteI'd love the full gist!
Splendid work by the way.
😭😭😭😭😭😍😍😘😘😘
DeleteThanks so much
I appreciate this
Thank you very much for this great post. bestoftechguide.com/best-instagram-story-apps-10-apps-you-need/
ReplyDelete