Happy new year guyzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Sorry I meant new month. Don’t mind me I’m just in a hurry to leave this year, it’s been really disappointing. But I’m not going to be a sadist and count the saddening events instead I’m going to count my blessings one by one.
It’s a new month and we are alive. Alleluyah somebody! By God’s grace, the worst of it is gone and the good is coming but so is Jesus. Remember to pray who knows, He might come tomorrow.
I like the response I received from my last article. I think it’s because you guys like stories, maybe I’ll be doing that more often but only if you’ll follow. But honestly you guys like Korean movies too. The reason I started watching was because of the really cute male actors.
Don't judge me
There is something I’ve been wanting to address for a while now. I want you guys to take this seriously. My celebrity crush is Shawn Mendez, and there’s nothing you can do about it, shout out to NIFES UNILAG.
Now, the main issue. Anytime I say I have a crush on Shawn Mendez, some people come to my DM and start giving me speech. They’ll be like “you’ll never see him, you can’t be with him” and other stories for the gods.
Let me break it down for you people. But first answer this question, is it your crush??? Or are you my crush??? That guy has been my crush for years and he has never complained. why are you taking Panadol for another person’s headache? At least I’m better than some people that change boyfriends every semester. I know I may never meet him but must you be so blunt about it? How many of you can say you have never had a celeb crush?
This is how I'm looking at you people
Just yesterday, my sister was showing me a pic of my future brother-in-law. One brown skin south African model like this. I don’t know if he’s really south African but this is my blog so I’m allowed to type anything. She may never see him in person but she’s still crushing. So what’s wrong with my crush? Let’s be guided. It’s not like I’m going to marry the guy. I have a crush on him just because he’s a pretty boy. Nothing more, so if you have a crush on me don’t be jealous.
I don’t even know anything about him. He’s not my type.
Now what is my type? My type is ………………Shawn Mendes. Nah, I’m kidding. I don’t even know my type but I know my preference. I’d prefer tall and dark. His character and personality, that is God’s part of the deal. I don’t like stress in my life. There is one guy that has been catching my eye lately, I’ll gist you later.
You guys should send in your types too but not in my WhatsApp, please if you don’t know, there is a comment section down there. Please endeavor to use it. Stop stressing my DM.
Please my people, if you know any way I can be earning money from home please feel free to enter my DM. Help a sister. I don’t know how I did it but my subscription is almost finished and I can’t ask my dad until next month. It’s only God that knows when this chaos will die down. I’m just letting you know, if you don’t see my blogpost after one week, then I have no data but I’m always open to donations.
Do you know that you guys are part of the reasons my data finishes quickly? No? let me gist you. When you guys will be posting interesting videos online. You won’t allow someone to view ordinary pictures in your status. It’s like you don’t realize it takes data. I know some people will be like “did they force you view status”. I will answer. I wasn’t forced but what else am I supposed to do with WhatsApp? The boredom these days Is on another level.
Can you now believe that instead of our internet providers to give us data, they gave us 300 messages. Who that one help? Sometimes I forget that I have that messaging application or whatever it is. But those people decide to give us free messages. It they had given us credit to subscribe, it would be so much better. But I, as a good girl that’s managing her resources, I refuse to let it waste. So you guys should be expecting text messages from me. Let’s connect.
I won’t mention our government that refuse to send the donated money to us. That’s story for another day.
This is where we part ways. Don’t miss me too much. I’ll be with you always and forever.
In conclusion
I don’t even know what to put here. I have concluded o. just skip to the next.
By the way
Do you guys think I should start giving updates on other things like entertainment, sports, politics or should I just stick to casual? Please give your honest opinion and please give your opinion in the comment section and not in my DM. Don’t forget to follow, share, subscribe and repost. Please those options are there for a reason. Use them. Hugs and kisses.
Btw, expect a little continuation on melting me softly next post.
Sorry I meant new month. Don’t mind me I’m just in a hurry to leave this year, it’s been really disappointing. But I’m not going to be a sadist and count the saddening events instead I’m going to count my blessings one by one.
It’s a new month and we are alive. Alleluyah somebody! By God’s grace, the worst of it is gone and the good is coming but so is Jesus. Remember to pray who knows, He might come tomorrow.
I like the response I received from my last article. I think it’s because you guys like stories, maybe I’ll be doing that more often but only if you’ll follow. But honestly you guys like Korean movies too. The reason I started watching was because of the really cute male actors.
Don't judge me
There is something I’ve been wanting to address for a while now. I want you guys to take this seriously. My celebrity crush is Shawn Mendez, and there’s nothing you can do about it, shout out to NIFES UNILAG.
Now, the main issue. Anytime I say I have a crush on Shawn Mendez, some people come to my DM and start giving me speech. They’ll be like “you’ll never see him, you can’t be with him” and other stories for the gods.
Let me break it down for you people. But first answer this question, is it your crush??? Or are you my crush??? That guy has been my crush for years and he has never complained. why are you taking Panadol for another person’s headache? At least I’m better than some people that change boyfriends every semester. I know I may never meet him but must you be so blunt about it? How many of you can say you have never had a celeb crush?
This is how I'm looking at you people
Just yesterday, my sister was showing me a pic of my future brother-in-law. One brown skin south African model like this. I don’t know if he’s really south African but this is my blog so I’m allowed to type anything. She may never see him in person but she’s still crushing. So what’s wrong with my crush? Let’s be guided. It’s not like I’m going to marry the guy. I have a crush on him just because he’s a pretty boy. Nothing more, so if you have a crush on me don’t be jealous.
I don’t even know anything about him. He’s not my type.
Now what is my type? My type is ………………Shawn Mendes. Nah, I’m kidding. I don’t even know my type but I know my preference. I’d prefer tall and dark. His character and personality, that is God’s part of the deal. I don’t like stress in my life. There is one guy that has been catching my eye lately, I’ll gist you later.
You guys should send in your types too but not in my WhatsApp, please if you don’t know, there is a comment section down there. Please endeavor to use it. Stop stressing my DM.
Please my people, if you know any way I can be earning money from home please feel free to enter my DM. Help a sister. I don’t know how I did it but my subscription is almost finished and I can’t ask my dad until next month. It’s only God that knows when this chaos will die down. I’m just letting you know, if you don’t see my blogpost after one week, then I have no data but I’m always open to donations.
Do you know that you guys are part of the reasons my data finishes quickly? No? let me gist you. When you guys will be posting interesting videos online. You won’t allow someone to view ordinary pictures in your status. It’s like you don’t realize it takes data. I know some people will be like “did they force you view status”. I will answer. I wasn’t forced but what else am I supposed to do with WhatsApp? The boredom these days Is on another level.
Can you now believe that instead of our internet providers to give us data, they gave us 300 messages. Who that one help? Sometimes I forget that I have that messaging application or whatever it is. But those people decide to give us free messages. It they had given us credit to subscribe, it would be so much better. But I, as a good girl that’s managing her resources, I refuse to let it waste. So you guys should be expecting text messages from me. Let’s connect.
I won’t mention our government that refuse to send the donated money to us. That’s story for another day.
This is where we part ways. Don’t miss me too much. I’ll be with you always and forever.
In conclusion
I don’t even know what to put here. I have concluded o. just skip to the next.
By the way
Do you guys think I should start giving updates on other things like entertainment, sports, politics or should I just stick to casual? Please give your honest opinion and please give your opinion in the comment section and not in my DM. Don’t forget to follow, share, subscribe and repost. Please those options are there for a reason. Use them. Hugs and kisses.
Btw, expect a little continuation on melting me softly next post.












Abeg,we have enough news blogs already Jare,just keep doing what you're doing,abi,did we complain to you?☺️
ReplyDelete😊😊😊 thanks for your opinion jare 😘
Delete😄naah....just stick to the casual...enjoying it already
ReplyDelete😘
DeleteAs in! I would have preferred data to the free sms
ReplyDeleteWe understand each other
Delete