MY HOLIDAY SCHEDULE

I sing because I’m happy, I sing because I’m free.
I’m in a good mood right now, you know why? It’s because I’m getting married. Yes guys, my crush, Shawn Mendez finally proposed to me. Because of corona issues, he did it over skype AND I SAID YES. As from now I’m Mrs multi-mee Mendez. We are going to have beautiful children over twitter.
As I’m writing, I know I sound pathetic. Now back to why I’m happy. I finally finished that Korean movie I was watching and I have to say Korean movies are overrated. I mean with all the hype I gave it, I definitely expected better than that, but what can I do? I’m not the one that wrote the script.
Let me pick it up from where I stopped. Can you believe that the professor didn’t die? he was saved by his assistant. He went into a freaking coma and woke up twenty years later. When he woke up he was able to wake the two main stars, KO MI RAN and DONG CHAN. Then they woke and guess what? The most cliché thing happened, they fell in love. I mean who wasn’t expecting that.
But they woke up with a very low temperature, 31.0. this was their normal temperature and they had to make sure it didn’t increase. Long story cut short, the scientist came up with a cure to bring their Temperature back to normal. They both wanted to try it first so that the second person would not be at risk. They wanted to make sure that the cure was authentic. Well, the guy ended up taking it first. It worked, but the day before the girl was to get hers she got stabbed by their enemy that didn’t want them to wake up. Then she was in a coma for another 20 years. When she woke up, her boyfriend was married with three kids.
Just kidding, she was in a coma for 3 years. She woke up and both of them went travelling around the world. THE END.
Now let’s come back to Nigeria. My fellow Nigerians, am I the only that heard about the fire at the office of the Accountant-General on Wednesday. I laugh in Spanish and French. The kind of things our government come up with, the devil should be learning. Was it not snake, monkey, elephant or whatever these people came up with that swallowed our money that time. Now apparently after all the donations, the office caught fire.
Please don’t take it the wrong way if I say this country is going nowhere. We can’t even be sincere to ourselves even during bad times. Tell me if I’m a bad person for thanking God that this corona started from the Aso rock people. If it was affecting just the masses, we would have been on our own. But las las we go dey ok.
We Nigerians definitely no de carry last. Can you believe that some Nigerians actually went ahead to produce covid19 material??? These people actually went ahead to do something productive with this pandemic. One thing I can bet on is that after this whole Covid stuff, first Sunday of May or whenever this lockdown is going to be called off, People are going to wear this covid19 cloth to give thanks to God. It’s in our nature to be like this. If I have money, I go buy. Or you can buy for me, three yards is more than enough. God bless you as you bless multi-mee.
Now to my fellow students, I hope you guys have been following the news that we might resume the first week of May. So please, let’s be guided. School is still there incase you guys don’t remember you are still students. I certainly hope to God that you aren’t planning to resume the same way you left. I mean you should at least have learnt one skill or the other. Those skills you are always complaining you haven’t had time to learn. As long as it’s online. You could learn programming, graphic design, video editing, animations, just something to add to your degree. Not everyone with a degree makes it. I’m not saying you won’t make it, I’m just putting the point out there.
I’m actually learning video editing because I have a YouTube channel and I’m planning on making use of it. It’s been a long day without you my friends and I’ll tell you all about it when I see you again. IN CONCLUSION Please don’t forget to use the share, follow and subscribe buttons. They are there for a reason. Repost my link please. You have facebook, Instagram, twitter. Why not use them to help a sister? BY THE WAY I have a YouTube channel. For what? I have absolutely no idea but my God is leading me so follow me on the journey. But imagine this, you get to see my beautiful face. That’s like your dream come true. Stay safe. #multi-talents.

Comments

  1. Its cool
    I'll work on my self on the aspect of being idle
    I'll try to do something

    ReplyDelete
  2. They gave us Money heist season 5😂😂,our government is a league of clowns....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lol.... I'll also try to improve myself this holiday, but wait.... school's resuming in May ?
    😂What of the strike na, and they have to find cure to this COVID19 first na

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. FG plans to reopen schools in May
      Cure or no cure
      That corona will not enter may

      Delete
  4. I was laughing all through 😹😹🙌

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad I could help 😘
      Don't forget to subscribe so I can continue helping

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts