RELATIONSHIP FROM THE PERSPECTIVE OF A NOVICE

Hey guys, sorry I didn’t wish you Happy Easter. Happy Easter in arears. I just wasn’t feeling it this period.
But how was your Easter, I’m sure it was better than mine. I just feel like discussing relationships right now. No, my heart wasn’t broken. I just feel like discussing it. So, I have this friend that came to me and told me about this guy she likes. Please and please don’t come to me for relationship advice, I have no experience.
But read about her case. Apparently, this guy liked her first, he told her about it and she reciprocated it. They started dating “I shake my head, if this is how easy it is I would have dated like a hundred by now. But cases like this is very possible, so if you like someone please shoot your shot, it might be mutual.” A month into their relationship, the guy started reducing his calls, he would give one-word answers during their conversations “woe unto those people that don’t know one-word answers kill conversations”.
She felt like a burden, she didn’t even recognize the guy she fell for and her question for me was should she continue or breakup? If it were to be you, what advice would you give her?
As for me, I think relationship Is survival of the fittest. if you can’t survive, please continue dating celebrities virtually like me.
If I was in her position and the guy was using me to catch cruise like that, I would catch cruise too. I mean, you approached me, like I was sitting jejely on my own, then you came and made my catch feelings. Now you are feeling like boss and using me to catch cruise, may you not catch corona along the way. I’m here trying to make things work and you are giving me one-word answers, at that point I don’t think there’s anything to wait for. I will just look away, there are other fishes in the sea.
I wonder why things are like that. After chasing a girl for a while, she says yes and then you start treating her like she was the one that chased you. And girls will be doing everything to impress the guy as if she begged for the guy to like her. For God’s sake, you wanted me first, why can’t you treat me like that forever? Relationships are like puzzles to me with all the things I have observed so far. You find new pieces every day. Both of you should put in efforts to make it work. If one is feeling like a boss and taking your love for granted, please move on. I know some people will be preparing to enter my DM and start asking if one guy somewhere did something? Let me tell you, it’s just my mood.
Love is like an onion, the more you peel the more you cry. I know you guys are expecting some kind of speech after that statement, I have no idea why it’s there. I think I heard it from Spongebob or something. But I kind of agree. My friends come to me expecting me to console them because their boyfriend or girlfriend did something. That makes me wonder if they aren’t dating onions. Spongebob gives really good dating advice. If someone makes you cry more than you smile then please be guided. Your mother cried enough in the labour room. After all that, one onion will now be making her nine months cry.
Before dating sef, you should be sure of the person. I screen guys more than unilag. My tears are too precious to fall over one onion. I remember one guy that came to my DM, apparently, he got my number from a friend. Those friends that are always doing good Samaritan and giving our numbers to people, may SARS get your number.
As I was typing, this guy started with the usual things. He was giving me epistle on how pretty I am like I didn’t know before. Most guys don’t realize that we girls have something called mirror. We know we’re beautiful but it still feels good when someone says it. if you know you are part of the group that will be telling guys “stop saying I’m fine jare” but you like hearing it and actually don’t want them to stop, please signify in the comment section. I hope you know the bible preaches against lying.
Back to my guy that was shooting shot, he was complimenting me, my head was swelling but I was forming boss. When the guy finally shot, I was like I have a boyfriend. Let me gist you, some of us say we have boyfriend even when we don’t have because we don’t know how to refuse. So, the guy was like he knows that fine girl like me can’t be single but I should still reason him. That he doesn’t mind being my second boyfriend. Now, guys hope you realize that your fellow guys are not trustworthy. I was like I can’t do that. This guy now blew my mind, he actually told me that he is very sure my boyfriend doesn’t love me as much as he loves me.
I didn’t even know what to say, I just blocked him danudanu. I mean in that situation nothing I say can help the guy to understand that I’m not interested. That kind of guy will date like four girls and be telling them that they are also allowed to have other boyfriends.
Some people feel pressured into relationships and this is something I consider very sad. I know a couple of people that date because their friends were doing it. That’s like the height of foolishness, just cause your friends are doing it doesn’t mean you have to. I used to feel like but then I was like if I can’t copy the way they do other things in their life, why I should I copy them at all? I feel that there is only person you have to impress and that is yourself. Why should you let other people’s opinion form your being? Any decision you make will affect you the most, so why not do something that really makes you happy? Don’t rush into anything just cause your friends are doing it. If it’s meant to be, it’ll be, baby just let it be. If you are meant to be with someone, you will be. Just like I’m meant to be with Shawn Mendez, it will happen. Don’t ask how I know that, I just know it. I mean, can you imagine his life without me, he would be depressed. He loves me too much. If not for this corona lockdown, I’m supposed to be with him in Canada. May God take this corona away so I can reunite with my Prince Charming. Don’t hate on our love, it’s not our fault we’re meant to be. Honestly, I wonder what Shawn Mendez would do if he were to read this. Maybe he would fall in love with me.
Before I say my goodbyes, FG said will only send money to people that have less than five thousand in their account. It makes me wonder why I haven’t gotten my money first. My account balance is so low that I’m owing bank charges. Our government is pitiful. Let’s pray for our country. Till next time my friends. IN CONCLUSION Let’s try to take things easy. That’s all. Move to the next please. BY THE WAY...... Please share, follow, subscribe and most importantly comment. Don’t enter my DM please na. love you all. #multi-talents

Comments

  1. Sweet ..luv u for this piece .it mks me just relax and smile.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing so hard right now, this is beautiful 😁.... Don't worry,I'll hook you up with Shawn Mendez,I have his WhatsApp number 😆

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hmm
    That guy is crazy
    You and this Shawn mende I evny your relationship oo
    Has he gotten your father's blessings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks so much
      My father won't have a problem I pray

      Delete
  4. Better late than never, just what I needed to read at the moment

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts